Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a taste of COLORFUL ISTANBUL!

the Blue Mosque (also known as the view from our window!)


my first kebap! mmm pistachios 

lovely lanterns

 INSIDE the Blue Mosque!

where's the baby?
 

 HELLO Hagia Sophia!



Basilica Cistern - underground, creepy, water-floored, and probably my favorite


art gallery entrance what up!

 a flaming meal - how is he so calm?

 inside the Topkapi Palace HAREM


 check out these Turkish rugs ... and pillows ... and everything

HUGE hollow bread mmm

a taste of Roma in Istanbul!


the BEST chocolate souffle I've ever had - off of Istiklal Street


 in the Grand Bazaar, beautiful

more lovely lanterns I wish I could take back for my room!


 mountains and mountains of spices in the Spice Market itself!


 we're in Asia!

Yogurt Kebap - easily my favorite meal! 


 these were all over the place!


boating the Bosphorus!





 just a castle and ruins!

 the lovely interior of an amazing vegetarian cafe!

 Isli kofte at Sabertasi!

 this one's for Teta! 

yes, a whole shop devoted to HONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment